This vintage, old world maritime navigation antique replica set makes an excellent maritime decor addition to home, office, den, man cave or boat. Includes an antique, old style leather-wrapped brass travel telescope, a nautical antique solid brass compass, and a hand-held, 2" diameter wood-handle magnifying glass measuring 4" long. Telescope measures 2-3/4" when collapsed, and 4-1/2" when extended. The marine compass rose has the standard 32 points and markings on each degree, 1 to 360. The solid rosewood (legally procured) vintage style, felt-lined storage box measures 6-1/2" wide, 3-3/4" deep, and 2-3/4" tall and is adorned with decorative wooden inlays and solid brass hinges and hook clasps. Perfect gift for a boating or nautical enthusiast, sailor, history or science teacher or for old world interior decor.
• Solid rosewood (legally procured) nautical navigation kit storage box measuring 6-1/2"w x 3-3/4"d x 2-3/4"h includes antique brass hinges, hook latches, a beveled accent cut lid and inlaid wood corner accents
• Includes: Antique-style, leather-wrapped old brass travel telescope measuring 2-3/4" when collapsed, and 4-1/2" when extended;
• …a hand-held 2" diameter, solid wood 4" handle magnifying glass
• …and a solid antique brass nautical compass with standard 32 point markings
• Perfect gift for a boating or nautical enthusiast, sailor, history or science teacher or for old world interior decor.