This reproduction writing set includes a clear glass inkwell, black ink, wooden fountain pen, an anchor seal with two wax sticks and three pieces of aged paper. This set would make an outstanding, unique gift item for writing enthusiasts, or perfect for period home decor!
– Includes a clear Inkwell, Black Ink, wooden Nib Pen, an Anchor Seal with two Wax Sticks and three sheets of Aged Paper.
– Box is made of durable, beautiful teak wood, walnut stained and finished with beeswax, measuring 8-1/2" x 11"w x 5.0"h
– The under lid size for paper is 7-1/2 x 9"
– Five-compartment removable top tray, seven lower compartments and a built in paper holder in the lid
– Black metal corner braces with brass rivets, hinges and lid latch.
(NOTE: This is a distressed (worn-aged), antique but NEW reproduction. Color and appearance variations are inherent in the manufacturing and enhance the distressed beauty and individuality of each box so that no two are exactly alike.)