This distressed Writing Chest is the same style used in Colonial times. With a five-compartment removable top tray, seven lower compartments, and a built-in paper holder in the lid, this is perfect storage for all your writing accessories and tools. Chest measures 8-1/2" x 11"w x 5.0"h. Made of durable teak and mango wood and painted black. Features black metal, riveted corner braces, and lid latch. Set includes a clear inkwell, black ink, wooden fountain pen, an eagle seal with wax sticks and three pieces of aged paper. Makes for an outstanding, unique gift item or perfect for period home decor!
– Overall dimensions: 8-1/2" x 11" x 5.0"
– Tray: 10" x 5" x 1-1/8"
– Back four compartments: 2-1/4" x 2-1/8" x 2-3/4" deep.
– The front three compartments under the tray are 1-1/2" deep.
– Made of durable, beautiful teak wood and painted black
– Black metal corner braces with brass rivets, hinges and lid latch.
– Includes: clear inkwell, black ink, wooden fountain pen, an eagle seal with two wax sticks and three pieces of aged paper.
– A truly unique, one-of-a-kind item…unavailable anywhere else!
(NOTE: This is a distressed (worn-aged), antique but NEW reproduction. Color and appearance variations are inherent in the manufacturing and enhance the distressed beauty and individuality of each box so that no two are exactly alike.)