This distressed Traveling Chest is the same style used in Colonial times. Set includes a period 4″ traveling wood mirror with a protective wood cover that swings open, a uniquely carved horn comb, and a deck of 18th century reproduction playing cards (cards are blank on back to keep reproductions as accurate as possible). Chest is made of durable mango and teak wood, beautifully walnut stained and finished with beeswax. Features black iron accents, latch and a removable tray. Makes for an outstanding, unique gift item or complement to similar decor.
– Set includes chest, 4″ traveling wood mirror, carved horn comb, and a deck of reproduction 18th century playing cards
– Chest is 14″ x 9-1/2″ x 6-1/4″
– Made of mango and teak wood, walnut stained and finished with beeswax
– Removable, 4-compartment interior shelf with full size storage underneath
– Black iron accents and lid latch
– A truly unique, one-of-a-kind item…unavailable anywhere else!
(NOTE: This is a distressed (worn-aged) but NEW, antique reproduction. Color and appearance variations are inherent in the manufacturing and enhance the distressed beauty and individuality of each box so that no two are exactly alike.)