This distressed Writing Box is the similar style used in colonial times. With a total of six storage compartments for pens, ink wells and supplies, a pull out 6-1/2" hidden drawer with ring pull and two slots for paper, the fold out top lid on this box creates the writing surface. Makes for an outstanding, unique gift item or perfect for period home decor!
• Set includes: writing box, clear glass inkwell, wood nib pen, black ink powder and 3 sheets of ivory paper.
• Box dimensions: 10-1/2"L x 9"W x 3-3/4"H
• Completely unfolded and open dimensions: 24-1/2"; all compartments and drawer depths: 1 to 1-1/4"
• Made of durable, beautiful teak wood
• Decorative brass rivets on black metal corner accents.
(NOTE: This is a NEW, but distressed (worn-aged) antique reproduction. Color and appearance variations are inherent in the manufacturing and enhance the distressed beauty and individuality of each box so that no two are exactly alike.)