These pirate flag trunks capture a unique period in our country’s history. The large trunk displays the Captain Jack Rackham flag from the year 1720, and the small trunk displays the Captain Henry Avery flag from the year 1694. Great gift for history buffs, display, or storage for small items. The small trunk fits inside the larger trunk. Trunks are made of wood and resin composite and painted black with painted metal trim.
– Captain Jack Rackham 1720 flag
– Outside measurements: 9-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ x 5-1/2″
– Inside measurements: 9″ x 6″ x 2-3/4″
– Captain Henry Avery 1694 flag
– Outside measurements: 7″ x 5″ x 4″
– Inside measurements: 6-3/4 x 4-1/2″ x 2″