Authentic Civil-Revolutionary War reproduction marching drum with genuine rawhide leather hind top and bottom drum head produces authentic sound. Wooden drum head rims and rope keep heads tight. Two solid wood drum sticks included. Perfect reenactors, collectors, school and theatrical productions, film/video production and more!
Please note: This is a reproduction item and not a modern day instrument. The drumheads are made of rawhide, not synthetic material, so heavy-handed use could cause the drumhead to puncture or split.
• Authentic Civil-Revolutionary War reproduction marching drum
• 14-1/4" diameter by 16" high
• Genuine rawhide leather hind top and bottom drum head produces authentic sound
• Wide, cotton adjustable belt can be used around a neck or as a shoulder sling to use when marching
• Two solid wood drum sticks included