Impress family and friends with this authentic-looking, 18th-century style porcelain reproduction teapot with the time-tested, transfer printing process. Our brown and white Carolina pattern features an elegant gentlewoman in her horse-drawn carriage, all in a lovely southern setting. The perfect gift for a tea lover, and a lovely antique-look piece for an historic or modern home.
• Authentic-looking, timeless classic 18th-century transfer-printed porcelain.
• Antique glazing process produces realistic porcelain coloring of the era.
• Holds 52 ounces of liquid.
• 10-1/2" handle to spout length; 5-1/4" high; 6-1/2" width
• Dishwasher and microwave safe