Complement your Halloween or gothic decor with our engraved skeleton bone box. Store stamps, paperclips or other trinkets, or use decoratively as unique tabletop decor. Makes a great gift for the Halloween lover.
Replica of the traditional Stamp Box. The world’s first postage stamp was issued in Great Britain in 1840. In those days, sending a letter was something special, and stamps were expensive, so special boxes such as this and cases were created to hold them.
– Compact size: 6-1/2" x 2-1/4" x 1-1/4"
– Natural, authentic ox bone tiles inlaid on a durable, sturdy wood-composite base.
– Antique scrimshaw reproduction skeleton design bone box
– Slight ox bone color variations enhance the beauty and individuality of each box so that no two bone boxes are alike.
– Green felt-lined interior; Antique brass hinges and front clasp