Makes a perfect desk accessory reminiscent of early Colonial days.
Please note: These are beautiful reproductions, but not meant for professional-quality ink storage. Inkwells are not airtight and may leak if tipped.
• 2″ tall when closed, 7″ long, 4-1/4″ wide
• Made of solid, distressed-looking mango wood
• Includes two, white porcelain inkwells
• Carved and notched holder perfectly cradles the 6-1/2″ writing pen
• The pivoting flip-up lid covers the porcelain inkwells to help keep the ink from drying.
• Unique teak wood writing pen and ink powder INCLUDED
Note: While this is a brand new product, slight variations and production imperfections are common, adding to the distressed “antique” appearance.