A perfect pocket-size, functioning solid polished brass survey compass similar to those used to survey and divide up America in colonial times.
• Solid, heavyweight polished brass finish housing with unique, lift-off lid
• Includes folding object vane and eye vane
• True North functional, locking (for travel), magnetic compass needle with geographic cardinal directions and orienting lines
• Glass cover over compass
• Great addition to any interior colonial decor, costume, display or uniform
• Use for real world, directional navigation