This is an accurate reproduction of a Revolutionary War steer horn powder horn and will hold actual gun powder. Powder horns held courser powder that was used in the barrels of the guns. Steer horns, rather than metal containers, were used to hold powder because of the fear of sparks. Perfect for history buffs, reenactors, or historical decor.
– Authentic steer horn powder horn
– Includes wooden plug and adjustable leather strap
– Horn is approximately 10" in length- shapes, sizes and colors will vary because these are genuine steer horns
– Hollow inside
– Revolutionary antique reproduction
– For history buffs, reenactors, historical decor