A reproduction of an 18th century turned wood-handled magnifier glass in an elegant, felt-lined rosewood (legally procured) storage case with polished brass diamond inlay on lid top and polished brass hinges and lid clasp. The up to 2.5x power magnifier is perfect to assist with reading small type and viewing intricate details up close. The classy, turned handle and brass framed glass nestle into an attractive cut-to-fit compartment inside the storage case.
Once used to read small sailing and naval charts, this makes the perfect gift for a nautical, sailing or boating enthusiast, hobbyist, history buff, teacher, or to complement home decor.
• Case measures: 10-1/2" x 5-1/4" x 1-1/2"; Lens diameter: 4"
• Rosewood and brass, 9-1/4" hand-held 5x magnifier glass
• Quality crafted, solid rosewood, felt-lined storage case with polished brass diamond inlay on lid top
• Polished brass hinges and lid clasp
• Magnifier nestles into attractive cut-to-fit compartment inside the storage case. home decor.