Our rustic wood mirror with horse print (behind glass) is an Early American/Colonial reproduction. Perfect addition to Early American or historical decor. Makes a great gift for the horse lover, and lovely addition to home, cabin, lodge or office.
– Frame is 19-1/4″ high, 9″ wide
– Mirror measures 6-1/2″ x 7″
– Print measures 6-3/4″ x 3-3/4″
– Early American Reproduction
– Mirrors may contain blemishes
NOTE: This is a NEW, but distressed (worn-aged) antique reproduction. Color and appearance variations are inherent in the manufacturing and enhance the distressed beauty and individuality of each mirror so that no two are exactly alike.